Poison vs Blacknights ft. PH/DF members crashing BOTH clans

Venomous

poison1.png

Poison vs Blacknights

Video:

KDR: KDR site is down for us again but it was a slaughter all over BK, refer to the video that will be up shortly tonight.

Arrithmos approached me for a PKRI 5 days ago or so. We agreed to the following:

Rules of the fight:

• 6:00pm est start time
  • all styles
  • dg on
  • corr off (Broken by both)
  • 1 hour cap pkri (Broken by both)
  • spiders to east tree (broken by both)
  • 3 sniper cap (Broken by BK)

Poison Starting: 78 opts (26 people)

BlacKnights starting: 81 opts (27 people) - Couldn't get a pic of bk because they were on top of spiders.

120807000328.png

We were as pumped as we could be, after all the smack talk on RSC by a few individuals, I want to give a special shout out to my boy Sk8 4 mag/Dally Parker. We were hungry, not for burgers. We were hungry to enter this slaughterhouse. We knew we would of seen a lot of new faces from BK's pile that we haven't seen for years, such as BK retireds that just suddenly showed up for a fight.

BK didn't bother meeting at mossies and decided to dd at mossies, so we approached them and had a 3:1 ratio in koing BK's pile at the start. We took this fight all the way to east tree straight away so BK would have no more numerical advantange on us. We had great tanks and styles that kept transitioning through BK, BK tried piling all of our fall in leaders whenever we clashed with fall ins, so we did our awesome tactics to keep our piles organized. After 15-20 minutes of both clans clashing, BK was being chased while trying to regroup. They had broken the 3 sniper cap, and sent 8 snipers who decided to bring corrupt and tank past east tree all the way to greaters and new gate - while BK was regrouping at spiders. After clearing snipers, we hit BK again and we dragged them towards east tree, and eventually the fight went into GDZ. We had to deal with BK's main pile mass sniping us, so we had mass transitions till they were cleared in less than 5 minutes. They all scattered and started to regroup at east tree. Pretty much repeated the same process as BK would camp past spiders, would go north of mossies and the path to rune rocks (far west of spiders). PH and DF members made an appearance killing both BK and Poison members, aswell as Poison being targetted by 'Wolfgang' members or some name like that ?

Poison Ending: 81 opts

Blacknights ending: They logged out

pVkUK.png

Thanks for the fight. I'm not so sure if this guy is cooled down yet or not, but if you are still threatening us, we will be waiting!

[19:42] <@Venomous> karma*

[19:42] <@Vanzant> i show u karma

[19:42] <@Vanzant> watch

[19:42] * @Vanzant ([email protected]) has left #THE-ANTI-ALLIANCE-OMFG!

Pictures of the fight:

120807004421.png

BK regrouping at mossies:

120807083556.png

120807083532.png

BK's snipe unit:

120807081052.png

Bounds:

120807001225.png

120807012539.png

120807012541.png

bkcheat.jpg