lookin for a colab artist!!(shading)

jav

hey ppl im lookin for some1 to colab w/. ill make lineart and u shade. plz post a pic of ur shading and how much u expect to get payed for shading( u can do % or just cash) u probly seen some of my work and know wut to expect wut to shade. lineart will be ready to shade as soon as i pik u!!

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

all interested plz shad this figure and chair(not background) it was made by me for a current contest and as soon as i pik u u can complete shading the rest of the lineart :) also tell how much u will ask for $$$

samppicshadingcontest3ti.png

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

I made two just to show a little difference. And to show shading with different colors.

shading14dr.png

And here is the second one

shading23gk.png

I would like 25% minimum. If you are willing to give more than 25% thats fine with me but I would at least like 25%. And if there is anything that you would like me to change tell me and I will change it.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

i like sleebags the best. urs guys are gud but his shading has so much contrast it really brings out the character. but 50%! hmm would u settle for 40?

jav

no offense taken :) i c the logic behind ur wisdom . . . ill settle for 50%

jav

this is now closed. sleebag has won. thank you to all those who participated :D

jav