Corporeal Beast solo strategy + tactics. (No ovls or turm)

Hi I recently took on corp solo, and this is my strategy

Completed dominion tower 100% for goliath gloves, dominion marker 4 (with cosmetic upgrade) and dreadnips. This will come into play momentarily.

Equipment: Ganodermic poncho + leggings, Helm of neitiznot / fighter hat, fire cape / tokhaar kal, Glory / fury, Goliath gloves, Bandos boots / Steadfast boots, Wariors ring / Ring of wealth, Blessed spiit shield / Eagle eye kite shield / any other spirit shield.

Inventory: 18 saradomin brew vials, 6 super restore vials, dreadnips, dominion marker, zamorakian spear, game necklace

Tactic:

Run into the corp room with usual prayers, and start goliathing corp, heal up, and deploy dominion marker. Keep deploying dreadnips. keep healing and deploying dreadnips as needed. Once you have goliathed corp to about a half of his health, by which time, a few goliath specs would have happened (each spec = -7 off of his combat stats, lower defence, more hits) the core will come out. Make sure you are healed up, and switch to ZS. Avoid the core, by running and hitting method. One hit, run 2 blocks, hit, run 2 blocks, and deploy dreadnips as and when needed. keep the pressure up til you have defeated the beast. Here is a video of how i done it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R04SV5akMc4&feature=youtu.be

I have tweaked my set up since this video, to optimise the cash, and kill speed.

Hope others find this useful, and good luck.

Cwazy Casper (ign Soloing Corp)

cwazy_casper.png

• 4 months later...