[VIDEO] The Ultimate RuneScape Flipping Guide

Thusting

Given this is in the right place, I apologize in advance if it isn't. I have started making commentaries on my new Youtube channel. I plan to make many videos in the near future, and see how it turns out. My first video is as the title explains. I can say it's not the best guide, but it has the essentials in which you want to flip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTp7qW-MoAg

Thanks.

Nice guide. It gives the average player an insight into flipping, while covering both the positives and negatives. I wouldn't really suggest F2P'ers against flipping, as there is still a solid bit of potential, however it takes more effort to obtain that initial capital for the flips on F2P vs P2P.

The friend chat "Pc 101" is of use for lower-tier flipping with varied Godwards items. The margins are only generally 300-500k, but the flips take under 5minutes on average if you have a little experience.

The friend chat "R Quark" is of use for flipping every type of discontinued item, excluding the fish mask (as it is not yet discontinued, nor one of the original "rares").

The friend chat "F Mask" will give the margins on fish masks, if there is any interest.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Nice guide. It gives the average player an insight into flipping, while covering both the positives and negatives. I wouldn't really suggest F2P'ers against flipping, as there is still a solid bit of potential, however it takes more effort to obtain that initial capital for the flips on F2P vs P2P.

The friend chat "Pc 101" is of use for lower-tier flipping with varied Godwards items. The margins are only generally 300-500k, but the flips take under 5minutes on average if you have a little experience.

The friend chat "R Quark" is of use for flipping every type of discontinued item, excluding the fish mask (as it is not yet discontinued, nor one of the original "rares").

The friend chat "F Mask" will give the margins on fish masks, if there is any interest.

Thank you, I've never really known of any fc's to support me when I flipped. This is general knowledge of what I've learnt over the years. I tried for this to be more of a beginners guide. As for the suggestion that f2p shouldn't flip, assuming they're making the gold themselves most f2p don't even have enough gp to even attempt a potential f2p flip. As for those fc's I'll add them into the video thank you a lot :).