Farming help?

Themooingcow666

So I want to start farming again after a long break from Runescape (6 months i'd say).

Mainly Herbs, and once those make me some money than tree's for the extra experience.

What's changed in farming?

And what was used to get more herbs per patch again? I've completely forgetten most everything :(

Thanks ^.^

Themooingcow.png

Use juju farming potions (made from ugune herbs & marble vines) to increase your chances of picking an extra herb.

The greenfinger aura also has this effect and stacks, in addition to protection from disease for 20 minutes.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Juju farming pots increases herb yields.

As does the Greenfingers aura. Added affect of prevent disease for the first growth cycle.

Remote farm spell, unlocked through the hell known as Livid farm, also can be used to prevent disease on all patches entirely, but it requires you remain logged in to do so since you must cast the spell periodically.

Other than that, farming is pretty much the same. With all three of these in effect, stacked with the standard like supercompost and magic secu-whatevers, you should average 10+ herbs/patch.

It's worth dungeoneering for the scroll of life as well, it allows you to randomly get a seed back from a patch, so it can make you even more money in the long run. With Juju, Master Greenfingers, and magic secateurs, I get around 50 snaps per run.

• Like 2

the_sorrow.png

the_sorrow.png

the_sorrow.png

What is lifes greatest illusion?

Innocence, my brother. - Black Door, Skyrim