My DG has stopped working...

letmehaveit

It only worked on resizeable when I prefer fixed, now it doesn't even work on resizeable. Seems to only work on Open GL graphic settings and that made me crash and lag, so it's not an option. I have reinstalled it, tried all the settings and none have worked, is there anything I can do or must I wait for a new update?

Thanks for responses in advance, :wink: .

Is anyone else having a problem? If I was at home I'd be able to look deeper into it, but I'm at work. *Peers around for the boss*.

The fact that it only works in OpenGL reminds me of an issue players were having before.

Can you do me a favor? Take a non-resized, PNG screenshot of your entire screen, with DGSweeper running. The RuneScape dungeoneering map must be shown.

Since you said it won't capture in fixed, I'd assume it's not an issue with the navigation bar settings. DGSweeper knows which display mode you're in and knows that there is always a navigation bar in fixed... And adjusts its search accordingly.

Before I do or see anything, my guess is anti-aliasing. Just a guess though; I need to see pictures to prove it and give a solution. :P.

Thanks for posting!

09144a99bb.png

Yeah, when ever that's the case, for some reason it really messes with RuneScape. For example, you'll notice a lot of the buttons don't line up with their edges, the map has a dark solid line down the middle, interfaces have gaps between the borders, etc.

Gets ugly. :P. As for a fix... Not sure. I've been working on newer/better ways of looking for the map. Lately I've been expanding and working together with a decently sized group of people on functions to speed things up and make things faster and more reliable. DGConnect, for example, is being worked on right now by Suresh and myself.

You can rest assured I'm always thinking about ways to make it better. Occasionally they hit me when I'm not really trying to... Eventually a solution will for this problem. :P.

EDIT: If it's not too much, could you post a PNG screenshot with the settings that do not work? It could help me out some time down the road.

09144a99bb.png

I need your map to be showing too. :P.

But you see, especially in that second image, where there's lines along the borders, corners, etc? More specifically, look at the corners of the chat box, as it's most noticeable there. It also exists on the dungeoneering map. Odd that that slight change will stop it from working, yet it falsely picks up carpets and such. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Odd that that slight change will stop it from working, yet it falsely picks up carpets and such. :P.

Is that how I managed to get a screenshot of the normal gamescreen instead of the map in the DGsweeper mapwindow?

Vmser.png