55m bank. What should I do and what will I need?

Powerfrog

Hi.

I havn't been on RS in about 7 months.

I love pvm.

I'm 137 (96 sum, turm, ovls, blah...) Only 80 range though, can chin this when i get a bit more cash.

Have all the good untradables.

I wanna know a good way to pvm for cash. Solo or team, don't mind.

CNqWHdA.jpg

There was a recent update to the god wars dungeon, and each boss (including nex) has some new armor. Since you have 80 range you can cross off arma, and bandos is still packed with crashers, so that leaves zammy and sara, both of which were given great new armor pieces. Assuming you have decent gear (not just chaotics, I mean bandos and such too), it's best to do both of those two bosses in small teams (~2-3 people at zammy, maybe 3-4 at sara). Mechanics of the bosses have not changed.

I'd advise looking at this http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/God_Wars_Dungeon/Rewards to get a feel for the new drops.

DKs are still good, TDs have lost their appeal (claws are a low price), Glacors are still amusing.

S2buxtG.png

Welcome back! Haven't seen you in a while :P

Gwash's advice is pretty good. The GWD bosses all got new drops, and the mechanics haven't changed much. The only major difference is that Kril's melee attack deals damage to everyone in front of him now, not just the tank. Glacors are still the most productive thing in the game if you're not 99 summoning, although not by such a huge margin anymore.

Hey Hedgehog, nice to be back. :)

I'm 150k xp from 99 magic so I'll definately be doing a little bit of glacors. (It's funny, i think I saw 1 guy there yesterday in 2 trips, It used to have 4+ every world)

I also did a little bit of zammy with low level friends to check it out, got a hilt, lol. And yeah i did notice that he meleed my friend occasionally despite me tanking, now I know how to avoid it!

(I was tanking in void and pretty much didn't touch my food because of SS flicks. Will probably attempt a solo with uni.)

Recently bought bcp tassets and the whisper ammy, so I may borrow claws and try my hand at bandos crashing like old times. Any other significant gear changes by the way? I had a quick look on "max bonus x armour" to see the whisper ammy and not much else.

Any rough idea on profit/kill for the gwd bosses? I notice the zammy garbs are very good, as is the melee necklace, but bandos new items seem pretty garbage in terms of practicallity.

CNqWHdA.jpg