Hi I am 12 and what is Rune- wait, that's not accurate

Hello everyone.

Okay, it's not completely* accurate, but still sort of accurate.

I joined RS at the very beginning of the Miniclip generation, and... I've been playing on and off as the years flew by.

I just came back after a 2 year hiatus, and found that whips are worth less than a mil, that I have less than five mil to my name and there's a cheeky little goblin in the RS infrastructure that seems to violate the RWT rules that have been part of RS's bible since the beginning.

So other than a massive WTF, all I can say is Hi guys, I hope I enjoy my re-stay here.

But seriously can someone please tell me what just happened? Or rather, what's happened in the last two years? I'm so confused.

JonathanLUNG.png

Started the goal for a Legend's Cape in December of '05. Achieved December of '08.

Started the goal for a Quest Cape in December of '08. Achievement pending. My life is also pending :D

MOAR COWBELL!

Welcome back! :)

A sum up of the last 2 years:

New bosses, faster skilling, dungeoneering (that may have been more than 2 years ago though), Runecrafting is amazingly easy now, due to Runespan, pretty much afk at 0 profit 0 loss xp.

This goblin is the squeal of fortune, you get 2 spins daily as a member, 1 as f2p, but can buy more at a not very cheap price of £3.50 for 10 spins! (Please don't buy spins though)

There's also Solomon's store, which gives a cosmetic override for the items you're wearing, again at the cost of RL money.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Oh, sounds like a lot changed.

Thanks for the welcome :D

JonathanLUNG.png

Started the goal for a Legend's Cape in December of '05. Achieved December of '08.

Started the goal for a Quest Cape in December of '08. Achievement pending. My life is also pending :D

MOAR COWBELL!

Welcome! I was part of the Miniclip generation as well, so don't feel to old :wink:

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png