Ambler3's Blog- [VITALIS DROP!!] :D

This post's bad, and really outdated, just read from page 65 or so to get the latest info

screenshot20111224at104.pngscreenshot20111224at104.pngscreenshot20111224at104.png

(yes, That's my banner, and yes it sucks. I need to remake the first picture when I get my 9th fire cape :lol: )

Current Goal: AWESOMEGLACORNESS

Most Recent:

The End of an Era, RIP UNTRIMMED HP CAPE, 11th October '11 to 22nd August '12

zcSLD.jpg

Xdomy.jpg

[hide=Bank Pictures:]

[hide=4/3/12My (stupidly disorgonised) bank! 8 Large Images!]yDhBX.pngQMxUF.pngIlcMn.pngr7pHC.pngiAInA.pngvkELW.pngrN60x.pngjcvws.pngAlso Includes: Chaotic Rapier, Maul, Stream Necklace.[/hide]20/12/11screenshot20111220at113.png[/hide]

[hide=Fire cape Gallery:]screenshot20111223at101.pngscreenshot20111223at181.pngscreenshot20111223at192.png[/hide][/hide]Gallery of 99's:

[hide=99 Constitution, my first 99! As well as 130 Combat]Ohaiscreenshot20111027at173.pngscreenshot20111027at174.pngscreenshot20111027at173.pngtl;dr: w000000tVideo: mega thanks to those who showed up![media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPNC_a48YZ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/[/hide]

[hide=My Latest Drop! Zerkers 2 and 3! (4th rex trip!)]screenshot20101031at102.pngZerker no. 2 :)screenshot20101031at102.pngand a third[/hide]

[hide=About me]Real life: Hi. Im Matt, 15 year old, living in Cambridge, within walking distance of JaGEx HQ. Thats all im telling you. :PRunescape wise: I am a scaper, been playing since 02 I think even though I was only about 6 years old at the time, I enjoyed it. My first accout was called Mart_bart, I do not know why I chose the username, but sadly when I reached level 50 or so I was hacked! At the moment my account is called Ambler3, which my freind gave to me when it was level 40, and seeing as my previous account was level 50, I think im ok using this one ;) [/hide]

[hide=My stats]well these are my current stats:Ambler3.gifnot much else there is to say apart from the fact that I am not a fan of skilling, hence the not-so-good skilling skills :D[/hide]

[hide=My goals]let the stat bars show it all:Ambler3.pngAmbler3.pngAmbler3.pngAmbler3.pngAmbler3.pngOh. and a third chaotic[/hide]

[hide=bad times (large images)]not everyones runescape life is good, even I die a fair amount of the time, and this is my gallery to show it:picture31.th.pngscreenshot20100213at104.png[/hide]

[hide=my drops (some large images)]well here is the place where I post all of my epic drops, I will try to label them with a date, but probably wont be able to, here we go:my 1st ever GWD drop: lsmassallmine.th.png18mtome.th.png forgot to take a actual picture when I was there, probably because I was in shock![/hide]

[hide=Pure adventures!]Well someone convinced me to make a pure. Stats/ alog/ levels/ drops/ pks go here!TMHT_Ambler3.png[/hide]Having some problems with goal bars- ill sort them out when i can get on the right website...

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

ALL MY PICCYS! (not all are level ups!)

[hide=WARNING! LOTS OF IMAGES!]

screenshot20100210at185.png

screenshot20100213at112.png

^^ What did he say? O.o ^^

screenshot20100303at164.png

screenshot20100216at173.png

screenshot20100216at041.png

screenshot20100216at034.png

screenshot20100216at041.png

screenshot20100227at075.png

screenshot20100208at183.png[/Hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

[hide=Redrafting first post here later]

Stuff to come[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Went zammy GWD with my clan 2day, we got a spear, 2 dds's and a sheild left half! ill update this a bit more with pics soon!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

yay a fan :D thanks!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Went and did some fletching on my other acc managed to get level 79 (ill post pic soon) I also encounted a small glitch (pic coming soon aswell)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Well I've been away a few days, Did some PVP Hunting the Hunters at Feldip hills, earned about 2m overall :thumbsup: I wasnt on my normal computer though, so no pics :'(

Edit: yes I will do *SOME* slayer, but I might just use guthans at bandits on controlled, as I have worked out that it is possible for me to get an untrimmed hp cape :thumbsup:

(Fixed link, now I just sit and wait :S )

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Got 86Hp today, but it was so unexpected that I missed the pic >.< Im nearing the 1.5k total mark and might have a little party for it, just 'coz im bored'

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

my adventure log thingy has been added :thumbsup: its in the first post if you want to look!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

was the bandos hilt soloed or lsed? and nice bloggeh, were are kinda the same stats. If you want, you can show me bandos sometime. Never been ,and getting 85 in str+def so one day I can solo/team.

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

yes it was lootshared, as if I could solo at that level :D , and todays updates:

got 38 farming, 63 fishing and 1.5k total :D also I finished a clue scroll and got: zammy page one, saradomin chaps, 49 law runes, mage short and mage long, tysm for 612k clue scroll!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

jsut fixed my 'goal bars' as I forgot to change them after I changed my display name >.<

also: BUMP?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

no-one seems to be posting...

(also I have become a pro corp ranger :D )

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

today has been bad. I accidently bought a zurials staff while checking the price on g.e, so I went to a corp CS trip to earn a lil bit of cash, we got a divine sigl, or I should say THEY as I teled out and came in 2 seconds after it died -.- im not in a good mood today.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Well today has been a plus compared to yesterday, I got 80 fletching on Joe Tiko :D it turns out im about 140k yew longs left of stringing till my fletching level has reached my target: 99! im gonna try and sort out the pics soon!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

ok, I have a new goal: A Holy Exlir drop from either the Corporeal best OR from a tormented wraith (got a sheild off one today, no pic though, different computer -.- ) Also, if you notice my adventurers log, it says I got 83 ranged! so yeh, if you wanna drop a me PM or summin, just wait for me to be on, we can slay the Tormented wraith together!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I'm trying to sort out the pics :S just I cant find a good upload site, that also shows the full sized picture! (I need one that works with a very slow computer) if any1 can help me just post :D

(Got another spirt sheild yesterday, and I have a picture! will be uploaded when some1 can help!)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

ok, ive been away at a friends birthday party thing, and the good part, he plays runescape! We did a lord of the rings marathon, watching every single (extended) film, (I was tired next day XD ) No good drops from wraiths while I was there though :( I still need a good site for picture uploads, just PM me or post here (along with a comment for the blog)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

ok, ive been playing runescape today (no really(!) ) and I am wondering what to do... I am started to get bored of tormented wraiths (I forgot lootshare, my mate got an elixer -.- if only I had remembered, then I would have at least got some LSP for my collection!) so yeh, if anyone has some idea of what I can do, just post here!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]