Ambler3's Blog- [VITALIS DROP!!] :D

well yesterday I went to the corporeal beast, in the hopes of getting a few more LSP, but there was one problem, I died, 5 times -.- lost about 1m so far, but ill find a way to earn it back! Also: if anyone wants to come to the tormented wraith with me, just PM! (it will be coinshare and im low LSP, so you will probably get everything!)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

well ive been away for a few days, but I started a race a few mins before this was posted, me (Joe Tiko) vs Axallred (A mate from my clan) we are both going for 99 fletching! May the best bow maker win!

Also on a more bad note, Ambler3's membership is gonna run out soon (omg nooes) , so ill be leaving that acc alone while I work on joe tiko :D

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

As the title stats, I looted a Barrows chest, and the reward: 10 million coins worth of items! here is the story:

I was bored of Fletching on Joe tiko (strung about 5k bows in one day lol) so I decided to go on Ambler3 and do some F2p PKing, as it turns out I am quite good at it (might make a vid if I can get a decent hypercam for my applemac) then I get a message from my freind: 'Hey, you know u got 50 con recently? Can I use you portal for barrows?' I said yes, and decide to join him, we take a quick tour round the ghosts of these powerful warriors (and mager and ranger) killing them all, me and my friend both got Guthan as our tunnel, so we both go in the tunnel, it turns out we both have exactly the same path to go through! as I get almost to the chest, I open a door, guthan appears, but I dont notice until I open the door and ANOTHER Guthan appears, my friend saying 'lol you got twins XD' I kill them both, saying: 'I'd better get a good reward for this' I walk up to the chest, open it, saying 'more Rubbish loot I bet' I click the "Search" button and guess what appears in my inventory?

A DHAROK AND A GUTHANS HELM!!@!@!@!@!@! I told my friend, he said I was lieing, I trade him and show, he swears, im happy :D

I will have a nice 15m for my f2p pking adventures now :D

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Nice blog. I liked the death pictures :P

Good luck with your goals!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I have a Fight caves and a few corporeal beast deaths to show aswell, aswell as some pvp deaths. for some reason, I die alot >.<

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

images didn't work, thats a fail. still, Imagine you can see some hawt F2P bh world kills and drops, some REALLY valuable barrows loot (see above if u dont see what I mean.

ah, this works (F2p pvp lewt)

And my barrows loot

ok try those two out for images, thats all I could do, not much time now, but CYA ALL!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

• 2 months later...

Wow i aint been on in a while O.o stil:

I HAVE MEMBERS AGAIN!@! WOOOT!!!!

ive been slaying a lil recently, hoping to get something like 70 summon @ xp weekend, with all my charms stocked up! Only problem is buying 2nds....

Cyas all soon!

My current goal is getting that slayer helm! its been bugging me for weeks!

Edit: Adding some pics now,should be up on 2nd post SOON! Ok maybe tomorrow i gtg in about 10 seconds after pressing edit!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Ok! all the pictures are up, just look in the 2nd post!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Well i have been hunting swamp lizzys recently, should have about 10k be4 the xp weekend!

Also @ the weekend i will use my charms for 70-80 summon!

ive gtg now tho, so cyas all!

Ambl3r

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

• 2 weeks later...

well, the BXPW was fun, only got 74 summon due to the timer being glitched tho, and im 2k off level now, just i aint got enough charms :wall:

im currently killing abby specs in the hope of earning some cash back, as summoning killed my cashpile from 8m-2.3m!

Also: just got rune full, mystic skirt and lava bstaff in 5 mins off specs :D

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

*instert massive W00T!!!!!@!@!@@!@!@! here.*

just got a visage split with a few freinds!!!!

it was 6.6m, so i made my cashpile back

can also fund 71 prayer at last :D

More later

the real one.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

ok im currently training prayer, level 66 just gotten, and ill update my stat sigs etc... tomorrow!!!

still, i went paintballing irl today, got a massive bruise on my neck, and yes, it was for my bday party! so happy birthday to me!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Ok! Time to try out the easter event :thumbsup:

Also, updated all of my goals and w/e

Should have beat nomad by end of month!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

70 prayer! w00t! (pictures coming when they upload!)

just got 2 strange rocks for mining!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

screenshot20100401at183.png

Finally!??!!!!!!

After a few days i knuckled down (in Knuckles' house O.o ) and got it!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

• 2 weeks later...

OK- here come my annoying rant- due to a fustrating day!

I decided to go gwd with a few friends- at the last mintue we lose our tank to a DC- and decide to join other groups, so I decided to try my luck as a tanker- as my defence is half decent for my combat!

I joined a group of 138's hoping that they could help me out with their high levelness- ON THE FIRST KILL they all teleport- leaving my to the clutches of a powerful demon- I last about 5 seconds before all of the minions annihalate me- with the help of some poison and prayer depletion and high damage from a *certain large demon* I lost all off my barrows- thats karils top and torags legs, and a load of food and pots! I just find it silly that these people teleport and leave me to die- then laugh at me because I did- refusing to help.

On the plus side I Have started to barrow again- got some hammers, but they aint worth much nowdays :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Edited in- read above to see my bad day >.>

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Sad to read that you had such a bad day. Just keep going though and you will be able to make further progress.

I wish you the best of luck with your goals.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I wish myself luck on these goals aswell- its getting harder and harder as my cashpile gets smaller- I'm tempted to make this acc f2p and move my membership back to joe tiko (to get 99 fletch) Actually- I might do just that! I was already level 90 with all the SC knives I would ever need....

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Ohh! appreciation <3 you all :D

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]