Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by onedaysoon

  1. [bleep] I'm good, dem forecasting skills. They would likely only be applicable to certain items that did in fact have previous skins, but things such as off-hands should look very much the same as it wouldn't be too difficult to code. It will be interesting to see what would happen with the Nex boots and gloves, but we'll see. Also, if this goes ahead I can 100% guarantee that certain items will rise.
  2. Yeah I'm letting this die slowly :d Kinda have no need for it now that I'm comped. In News made a few hundred mil past week, doin things. Gonna make a few more hundred mil next week I think (Y)
  3. So far I've gotten the Zammy gloves/top and Sara Top/Legs/Cape. Zammy top was from something during KC (across the bridge) and all the Sara stuff came from Zil or the minions. Also, the rarity depends on how much BoL stuff you did. I personally turned in about 80 tears, so its rather rare for me, that said I've gotten 5 pieces in 2 days with only 2 GWD trips. @Wkw if you lose just go back to quartermaster for the respective god. I assume they'll still be in same spot.
  4. It really depends on what you're doing, and how you're doing it. So the first thing, and really the only major thing in comparison between Curses v Prayers & Zealot is the extra boost you get with the Zealot. If using the 3 prayers (or 2 if mage/range) that give you 6% boosts plus the Zealots 10% you get the total of 16% boost. Turmoil/Anguish/Torment caps at a 10% so you've got an added 6% there, and curses also gives you the 8-15% drains on enemies stats. What you then lose out on is Soul split, the Crit % from any other Amulet and the lower prayer, if thats a factor. Theres also the -5 prayer bonus to consider with a Zealot, but I ran some calcs and its really quite negligible. That -5 only really takes away ~20 seconds from 990 prayer points draining to 0, which in the scheme of things isn't a lot. So I guess what I'm saying, Use Zealots if you are tanking and never need Soulsplit, e.g Nex/Vorago, or if you really want drops in FFA and don't care about longevity. Use Curses + other ammy if you really need to conserve prayer and want the added healing of Soulsplit, plus the 8-15% drains to enemies stats.
  5. Always said I'd never get 99 Cooking because really, why bother. Then they released Comp and I was like o. @CJ I'll probably get 200meters after Seismics, dunno yet. Also thinking about 120 Sum cause thats a thing (Y)
  6. I swear once you max you get more effigies. In the 4 days since I've had Comp, gotten more effigies than I had had all year till then >.>
  7. Well, the beginning of the end of my biggest RS goal to date. Today I pulled out this much DG exp Not too bad if I do say so myself. Anyway heres how things stand. Bonus exp came out with the new quest, meaning I am now 99 Divination. Glad to be fully done with that skill. In hindsight I enjoyed the time it took to watch a lot of TV shows, but as a skill i really didn't like it much at all, but its done now so np. So whats left for Comp? 8.2k Dunge experience to 120 DG, and a bit over 4k to 99 Cooking. Plus the new quest and its soundtracks. Completionast cape tomorrow, finally after nearly 2 years of striving for it. 99 Divination
  8. So this is how I started today, 3 levels to go, 65k to 99 Cook, 694k to 99 Div and 9. something mil to 120 DG. The cook is pretty much as good as done, considering I have a gorged effigy requiring cook, and I can just use spices in ports to power the rest, the Div will be done as soon as reward exp is available on it (don't actually need to use any bonus exp on it), and DG I have a bit over 3.6m tokens currently, so just a few more days on it.
  9. Yeah is probably a lost cause huh, shit like the 15m rule would probably just be a wat. Other news, not counting pendants, I'll have a bit over 700k exp available for Div once extra exp is available for it. So my goal is to be at that 700k to level before its released, meaning I can get 99 Div pretty much straight away. Got about 400k exp to go till I'm there. 68k exp to 99 Cook, 1153k exp to 119 Dunge, and 10983k to 120. Got over 3.6m tokens sitting there at the moment so that'll go pretty quickly. Bottom line I am rather close to Comp, was aiming for it on Oct 12th, looks like I'll b able to get it on Oct 5th or sooner (Y)
  10. 1995k to 99 Div, don't think I'll be on tomorrow, but after that I'll grind out the last little bit.
  11. Currently 5 days ahead of schedule, and now I have a week off from uni. Comp may be sooner than expected :) 97, 2 div, 5 total to go
  12. Was aiming for this on Wednesday, got on Monday instead np (Y) 95 7 levels to go, 4 Div, 19 days.
  13. 5 more, doing better than I was hoping for so thats a win (Y) 8 levels to Comp legoooooooooo
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.