[Video] Herb Run Guide: Farming all 7 Herb Patches in 1 Juju Dose + Other Farming Fun Stuff

Zaaps1

A friend wanted a herb run guide, so I thought I'd throw one out to everybody while I was at it. I also talk about other worthwhile patches, namely the mushroom and cactus patches. Questions/Comments welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCnFotaWPPc&feature=youtu.be

[hide]This is totally my excuse for not updating my farming guide.[/hide]

Looks good. One small thing though, if you don't change the sort option on the travel log the code is always in the same spot on the scroll bar so you learn where that spot is you can click twice to get the code entered and once to Tele. I started doing that because if your quick you can skip all the animations for the dials and Tele faster.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Looks good. One small thing though, if you don't change the sort option on the travel log the code is always in the same spot on the scroll bar so you learn where that spot is you can click twice to get the code entered and once to Tele. I started doing that because if your quick you can skip all the animations for the dials and Tele faster.

Pretty sound advice. I myself never bother to memorize those and besides you start teleporting halfway through the dial animation anyways. You do have a point, though.

• 2 weeks later...