Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

It's been awhile since I've been lucky... (Nex Drop)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Red_Dog_47
[ Display Name History ]

Red_Dog_47

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Red Dog 47
Well, I haven't posted on here in quite awhile. I just got on 2 days ago to check out the "new runescape" and talk to some old friends. One of them asked if I still had my fate cards. I said I did, and he practically demanded I come with him to Nex. I sighed, and figured why not. Nothing to lose right?

First Dart : Super restores and Sara Brews.

Second and third darts: Speak for themselves.:) One came right after the other. My friends were freaking out in skype.;P
Posted Image

I suppose I'll just have to play for a little longer now...;P

~Red
Posted Image

Rjk
[ Display Name History ]

Rjk

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • RSN '07:Rjk
Sweet luck, congrats.

Huge Noob
[ Display Name History ]

Huge Noob

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,016 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Huge Noob
  • RSN '07:Huge Noob
  • Clan:CoE
Lucky you. I too used my Instakill Darts at Nex and didn't get anything worth mentioning. :P

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users