Your favorite key for powerdropping

Arceus

With the new Evolution of Combat update, some items can be assigned a hotkey that will drop them, providing a useful tool to quickly mass-drop them and powertrain more efficiently. What's your favorite key to use for this purpose? I'm finding A to be useful/comfortable (I'm also right-handed; maybe L for left-handers?). I can also add a poll later if this is popular ;).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

UCTZ6.jpg

Any of those keys..... (Need to dust :/)

OMG! I totally forgot I have one of those. It got packed up when I moved the desktop comp to make room for a roommate I had last year and never got unpacked. :wall:

Gotta dig through the basement when I get home.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

For all my abilities I use 1, 2, 3, 4, q, w, e, a, s, d.

That way I can mash all my abilities and f keys with one hand. I never use the arrow keys anymore, so I find it very easy to play EOC.

For those who don't know how to rotate your screen like a boss

A while ago they made an update that you can rotate your screen when holding down the scroll wheel of your mouse. It's a bit weird in the beginning, but you get used to it quickly and it definitely makes for a more efficient DG/PVM, as you have your left hand free at all times to mash abilities and F keys.

purekilljoy.png

I've been using S,D and F (S-superheat, D-Drop bar, F - Drop [bleep]ing Ore) with H for mining pots. This is comfortable especially with as I am still using my mouse in my right hand for superheating.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER