Hey whats up!

Yo!

My name is Camaman, and I spent a good hour or two trying to remember my Tip.it password :?. I have been playing Runescape since 2003 and have been a Tip.it remember since 2004. Really happy that I figured it out. Would have been real sad if I lost all my history on here.

Anyway, I wanted to re-introduce myself because I have been away for so long. Took an on/off break for nearly 5 years to finish off my B.A, but that's over now, so I'm back for the long term while work full-time.

I have no more friends that play anymore, so I want to make some new ones. Hopefully some of the people I knew back in the day are still here, but if not it's alright, cause I know everyone in this community is nice if grew from the one I took part in.

Well I'll be tryin to max out, since I'm not to far from it (2431). I dropped from Rank 3K or so in 2008 to 15K in late 2012 (eww)

But yeah, I'll be seein ya'll!

Regards,

Camaman

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

Welcome back! :)

Be sure to check out the 'Serpent Eye' friend chat in-game. It's the official unofficial Tip.It friend chat. You're bound to make some new friends there. That, or they'll spam your chat box into oblivion and you won't have any idea what's going on. Either way, it's a fun place. :P

btw - what did you get your degree in?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Welcome back to Tip.It!! :) I'm glad you managed to get your account sorted. :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog