How to finish Desert treasure with eOC

dulcimerlady

I have read and watched all the eoc videos/information and trained at the Lummy training area and still am confused on how to approach bosses now. I was in the middle of desert treasure quest (two more bosses to beat) when eoc occurred. Now, I have no idea what to wear or take with me to fininsh this w/o dying. I understand that prayer pots now are only 50% effective, but how do I go about calculating what combat style I need to use without getting penalized for using the wrong style (this would apply I guess to any bosses). Is there a chart somewhere? can this be studied in advance of a fight?

Penalisation comes from wearing armours that differs from your weapon.

The simplest solution would be to go no a suicide run to the remaining bosses to see what weakness (if any) they display and work from there.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

To check the weakness, you need to attack them or click the little arrow -> on the top left of ability bar then click on the monster with the weird cursor that appears.

Then open up the crossed sword tab(where you would previously check your combat, change attack style and use special attacks) and look at the icon in the top right corner. That's the monsters weakness.

^ just in case :)

Protective prayers now indeed protect only 50% of the damage indeed, but most of the monster don't hit that good plus you have much more HP with better armor.

And for the most monsters, you can find the weaknesses on Rune Wiki: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape_Wiki

• Like 1

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]