item builder w/ hexhunter needs update?

jrkerr

I am not sure how/why but I see very different stats using the hexhunter bow when I dungeoneer than when I play with the tip it item equipment builder.

http://imgur.com/vCelb

http://imgur.com/vCelb

vCelb.jpg

I see one less lifepoint, and 115 more damage than the item builder reveals. I don't know why. The armour in-game seems to display as 1/10th what the item builder at tip it says it will be, so thats an obvious adjustment to make, but having supplied stats for hex's pre-eoc +5 magic defence years ago I was curious to see how the stats might look now that players can see it has stats now analogous to pernix chaps in life and defense. Hexhunter is still not as much damage as Sagittarian Shortbow, but it allows two more good defense abilities "resonance" and "preparation" that not simply give you two more good healing options, but two more ways to halt the drain of adrenaline between rooms to keep threshhold abilities ready, and thus remains a very bindworthy item.

edit: now I wonder if the combat stat menu is displaying modification by the ring. I will go check. tier 10 desperado changes visible stats?

edit 2: nope. thats not it.

edit 3: I was comparing a pernix build to a 120 hex build, so anybody else curious may find this accompanying screenshot useful.

XwGFO.jpg

From what I can see, the item builder currently neglects to add your ranged level to damage, hence a loss of 99 damage there, which can be fixed easily. The other 16 damage is coming from your overload. (+16 ranged boost + hidden boost)

As for the lifepoint, my guess is that the bonuses on one of those items is currently wrong in our database. I've checked the hex, saggi body, legs and hood sofar, all those are correct.

Edit: Did you have a bonfire boost active too? Looks like the item builder is giving 49 lp less than you have.

Edited by Octarine

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!