Runescape player since 2002

I first started playing Runescape in 2002, and I'm recently getting back into the game.

My name is Josh, or you can call me iwwnu.

I've had two accounts. Heroflame, and iwwnu. My first account, heroflame, got stolen from me unfortunately. So my replacement account is iwwnu. I used to do a lot of combat/slayer, however now with the new combat system I'm sticking to skilling.

Some background on me, I live in the US in an apt with my fiance Daniel. I work at a company called GadgetGrave and we fix electronics. So if you ever have any mobile device questions I'm the guy to ask ;).

Just found this forum and I've been looking for a good RS community seeing as 99% of in-game characters no longer speak.

Hit me up! :-)

Welcome to TIF! :)

You were looking for a good RS community? Well, you found the best! :D If you're looking for people to chat with in-game, be sure to join the 'Serpent Eye' fc. It's the official unofficial Tip.It friend chat.

You may also want to check out the Tech and Computers section of the forum. It sounds like it would be right up your alley.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...