Story Missions

Money Wasted

Are they worth doing? I've been doing the scroll, trade good, xp, and resource missions over story ones for my two adventurers whenever they visit. I've heard people talking about these missions and saying that they are good to do but what are the benefits? Should I prioritize them over certain missions? If anyone can give me a general guide to the priorities that would be helpful. Thanks :)

Money_Wasted.png

Once you finish someone's story you get a reward but I'm not sure if anyone knows how big it is. The reward's bigger for the story missions requiring two adventurers and you can unlock extra story voyages once you've finished certain adventurers stories that requires three adventurers and it gives the largest reward.

The way I see it at the moment is since getting the trade goods to build the new armor will take so long there's no point in getting the scrolls for those too early since it won't help you at all. That's why Ive been prioritizing both story and resource missions over those.

• Like 2

Alright thanks. I'm assuming that you won't be able to finish an adventurer's story until you unlock the last region?

Right now I'm doing trade good>scroll>xp>resource>story as I can only make scrimshaws as my other levels aren't high enough and I've heard that it only takes ten ancient bones to make one. I'm sure the first ones made will sell for a huge price so hopefully I'll be able to make a nice profit off those.

Money_Wasted.png

Your assumption about the stories unlocking per region seems to be correct, I had a new story voyage pop up upon unlocking the hook which corresponded in terms of length to voyages from there. This wasn't when my voyages ticked over either.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png