Map Doesn't work with specific settings.

Qwez

Not supplying pictures, unnecessary, sorry.

Maxed out graphics, resizeable, directX and ANTI ALIASING IS ON 4x.

Anti aliasing with direct x is the problem, it will not capture the map. not on 4x or 2x. Which is a shame, not going to use this tool until it's fixed. Dg friends also having the same problem. Please fix when you get the time. Thanks.

Ps. I'm not playing with 4x anti-aliasing on OpenGL, its laggier and shittier graphics.

From the sticky about bug reporting in this very forum:

"A common problem is that the map or legend doesn't capture properly. While I believe this issue has been fixed, if it hasn't I'll require five things from you:

• An undistorted screenshot, PNG format, of your entire RuneScape applet with your dungeoneering map open and your DGSweeper visible.
    • Your DGSweeper version.
    • Your RuneScape graphics settings.
    • Your client - Browser, Jagex client, SwiftKit, etc.
    • Your operating system."

Stev doesn't ask for all these for the benefit of his health, it is so he can pinpoint what is causing the issue thus enabling it to be fixed.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Stev doesn't ask for all these for the benefit of his health, it is so he can pinpoint what is causing the issue thus enabling it to be fixed.

Thaaank you. Lol.

I do need a screenshot of your entire RuneScape applet to fix these issues. I have a feeling it is a combination of your graphics settings outside of RuneScape also. Make sure you don't allow your graphics card to add anti-aliasing and or override the application settings:

1JedO.png

09144a99bb.png