training a defence pure in f2p.

ippetads

I'm currently making an account with 50 defence and 1 of all other combat stats, and need advice on where to train (my accuracy is really low).

So far I have gotten 20 defence at chickens using magic, but chickens are often overcrowded and if there is a better place to train I'd appreciate the information. Also, is magic the best style to be using to train? or would ranged or melee be better?

Thanks in advance 8-)

Before EoC I would get an Iron Dagger/Scimitar and go the the monastery by Edgeville and just just attack the monks. They would regenerate their health and would never hit you. It wasn't possible for you to kill them. You could sit there for hours and get as much xp as needed. Since then, I have no clue as to if that is still possible or not.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I'd guess using magic would work well as air spells are free using an air staff and you can safe spot if necessary. Can you still safe spot black knight on Ice Mountain? Assuming their weakness is magic.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Before EoC I would get an Iron Dagger/Scimitar and go the the monastery by Edgeville and just just attack the monks. They would regenerate their health and would never hit you. It wasn't possible for you to kill them. You could sit there for hours and get as much xp as needed. Since then, I have no clue as to if that is still possible or not.

Not possible, XP is by kill

treq5.gif

T R Tipster.png

Not possible, XP is by kill

Ah, thats true! I completely forgot about that. Maybe another idea would be to use magic (as suggested already) and just kill the skeletons across the wildy border.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png