From One for Fun!

Slayer

I will be trying to log every single slayer task I ever complete, and any good drops or levels achieved during it.

[spoiler=Turael]48 Monkeys: 7-14 Magic, 11-13 Constitution, 1-4 Slayer

24 Dwarves: 15-18 Magic, 13-15 Constitution, 5-7 Slayer

17 Cows: 18-20 Magic, 16 Constitution, 8 Slayer

24 Ghosts: 11-17 Range, 10 Slayer

Moving onto Mazchna now :)

[spoiler=Mazchna]

53 Wolves: 11-21 Defence, 12-14 Slayer, 31 Constitution

68 Hill Giants: 14-20 Slayer, 31-35 Magic, 32-34 Constitution, 21-29 Defence

59 Banshees: 20-22 Slayer, 18-28 Range, 35 Constitution

64 Cave Crawlers: 22-24 Slayer, 29-37 Defence, 35-37 Constitution

65 Kalphites: 24-28 Slayer, 35-41 Magic, 37-39 Constitution

53 Ghosts: 29 Slayer, 28-32 Range, 41 Constitution

And onto Vannaka :)

[spoiler=Vannaka]

76 Cockatrices: 31 Slayer, 41 Strength, 42 Constitution

45 Earth Warriors: 35 Slayer, 51 Defence

112 Lesser Demons: 39-41 Slayer, 44-51 Range, 50 Constitution

78 Banshees: 52 Range

43 Crocodiles: 51 Constitution

Special Challenge: 42 Slayer

96 Hill Giants: 43 Slayer, 55 Magic, 52 Constitution

72 Lesser Demons: 47 Slayer, 53, 54, 55 Range, 53 Constitution

78 Hill Giants: 57 Magic, 54 Constitution

Moving onto Chaelder, could be interesting :wink:

[spoiler=Chaelder]

123 Infernal Mages: 48 Slayer, 56,57,58 Range, 55 Constitution

168 Brine rats: 49 Slayer, 58 Magic, 56 Constitution

121 Cave crawlers: 50 Slayer, 53 Attack

The First Day

So, I began today by being beset by dozens of pop-ups as I logged in. Once I managed to figure out how to turn the tutorial off, the questing began! I used to always be a fan of quests as they mixed up the usual grinding with interesting storylines and decent experience rewards (hopefully).

The Christmas event was still on, so I went to go and do that, and on the way, caught a snow impling. It gave me...Monkey nuts? Jagex! What happened to the innocence :?!?

Anyway, the event was quite a nice one, and I unlocked four lodestones while making dogs horny. With horns. On their head. As in antlers. You disgust me :wink:.

Next up, I completed the following:

Cook's Assistant - same as as it used to be.

Buyers and Cellars - pretty standard novice quest, looks like the Thieve's guild will be good :D

Rune Mysteries - very nice rework, both graphically and story wise.

The Blood Pact - meh, standard.

Did a couple of daily challenges and had a go at the SOF using all the spins from those quests, earnt like 70k in cash :shock:

Finally, I ended my first day on this account afk'ing Runespan to level 34 or so, as I watching a movie :razz:

Tomorrow I'm going to continue doing some novice quests/tasks and training a range of skills :D

Have fun rediscovering RS as a newbie.

Oh, and welcome to TIF! :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks Kaida! I will :D

Erm, no real goals for this account at the moment, except maybe a Completionist's Cape ;)

Nah, just going to play a bit of everything and progress naturally.

Day Two

Well, since it's Sunday today and it's my only free day of the week, I played quite a bit :razz:. I won't be doing daily updates, but since progress is so easy at the moment, I will for a bit.

Quests completed today

Death plateau

Druidic ritual

Fishing contest

Imp Catcher

Let Them Eat Pie

Plague City

Song from the Depths

Swept Away

Stolen Hearts

The Restless Ghost

Witch's House

Wolf Whistle

Well. Up to a total level of about 290 now thanks to those quests. Also finished all of the Burthorpe tasks :) Which led to...

knighting.png

Oh yes, the joy of completing easy quests! Good luck with your levelling and stuff and mainly just have fun, coz that's what RS is for :D I wonder how soon you'll get to a skillcape...

Haha, yeah :) Thanks, and I'm not sure I'll be getting one soon, I plan on spending my time split between all the skills.

Been doing a few more quests lately, they seem to be getting more difficult already :s Haven't been using any sort of a guide since they're usually 'novice' quests, and I've done most of them before. Doesn't always go to plan, I keep having to bank, teleport to the GE and buy a required item. Oh well :D.

So, quests. Saved a Priest in Peril, slew a demon, and did a few others I can't remember of the top of my head. I've been keeping up with daily challenges which have given me quite a few levels. Oh yeah, I've been updating the first post to include goals and achievements.

Hey guys,

Completed yet more quests, here's the list:

Myths of the White Lands

Goblin Diplomacy

Sheep Herder - Oh god. Why?

Monk's Friend

I've been continuing to do a few little useful things when playing RS, like setting up an Imageshack account and a screenshot file so I can get more pics going, and adding to the first few posts a bit more. Might have gone a bit over ambitious and put the requirements for a comp cape in there somewhere :D

Got a total level of 477 at the moment, hoping to increase that pretty drastically over the next couple of days.

My first proper goal is to get all skills to 40+

It's probably going to take a couple of weeks, as skills like Herblore and Prayer I can't afford at the moment.

I did manage to kill Hati and Skoll on their day of (re)release, so that should make it a bit faster.

Onwards! *toot*

Was just thinking I was going to level up Agility to 40 to get it out of the way, so I was looking up quests that give experience in it, and picked the Grand Tree quest. This requires the Tree Gnome Village quest. So I do them, the black demon in the Grand Tree was a bit of a tosser by the way. Now I'm on a roll, so I move onto the Waterfall quest for no reason in particular. These three quests had some pretty epic rewards, and I got 40 Attack for free :D

29attack.png

Had a snow day today :D

"Wait what, it's Saturday, there's no school :o"

Ah, but I'm unfortunate enough to go to a school featuring Saturday school :(. Was a good day though, parents were out and I was on Skype with a couple of friends for a few hours. I think I might upgrade my 40+ all skills to 50+ all skills, as I just realised that's where rune has moved to. Also bought full membership for the first time today, was using the trial beforehand, and the 300 limit banked/50 limit on GE was really bugging me :P

First month's membership is only £1.24, pretty darn cheap :D

Quests Completed

One Piercing Note

Ghost's Ahoy

Vampyre Slayer

ghostsahoy.png

Played my second game of Fish Flingers, it's pretty fun/challenging. I needed 18 Crafting or so for something I can't remember, might be Animal Magnetism, and so I made some money for the first time by spinning flax into bow strings. Ah, the nostalgia ;) Made 100k from spinning 1k, but it's a start.

Achieved two level 50's today, Runecrafting and Firemaking, which calls for my first stat tab pic :D

50firemaking.png

Really starting to get into Fish Flingers, might try and get to the Champion's Tackle Box :) Been using the official world while I train woodcutting for the Fremenik Isles requirement, and I can easily get 3 medals every game, 4 with a bit of luck. Currently on 168 tokens and 16 medals, so could be awhile...

Biggest achievement today - Fremenik Trials completed :D

fremeniktrials.png

Just going to test this image to see how large it comes out...

50woodcutting.png

My third level 50+ :D

Haven't been on for the last couple of days due to other commitments, but I did achieve a decent amount of stuff when I was on :)

Firstly, I reached the 800 total level mark and got my first million experience points :D May there be many more millions to come :)

As it happens, there were. Completed the Rune Memories quest, and the reward included over 6,000 pure essence, which gave me the money needed to put my cashpile over a million coins. Shame it's so easy to spend :(

Finished a few other quests as well, but I can't remember them at all, I should really keep a notepad open when I'm playing so I can remember these things :P.

Will be doing a bigger update later/tomorrow :D

Hey there :)!

Done quite a few big quests since last time, and here they are :D

Jungle Potion

Nature Spirit

Fairy Tale 1 - Started #1 so I can use fairy rings

Lost City

Pirate's Treasure

Fight Arena

Olaf's Quest

And the largest, Dragon Slayer :D

Here's a dead dragon I made earlier...

dragonslayer.png

Moneys :D 1milliongp.png

I'd like to be able to start working on my Player-Owned-Port, but of course you need a level 90. Thieving's probably the fastest one to get to 90, so I might do that. Would be nice to have the port armour by the time I'll able to wield it. I'll spend any available time I have this week working on Thieving, and see where it gets :D

Been keeping up with Fish Flingers mostly, and need about one more game for the full fishing outfit.

Also, I think I'll do a big update at the end of every month :)

Update for January

Levels gained ~910

Experience gained ~1.6 million

Well, that's definitely going to be the most total levels I ever gain in a month :) Considering I started playing this account on the 12th, it's not too shabby :P

Passed 100 quest points and became a millionaire too. Not entirely sure what to put in here, so if you have any suggestions, go ahead :)

Goals for February

I'll have nine days off soon, so I should be able to get a decent amount of stuff done, and so February's goal is going to be to do with tasks, quests and fishing... Weird combination there ;)?

1. Complete all Achievement Diaries up to 'medium' tier.

2. Acquire 50 more quest points

3. Train fishing when not doing either of the above :)

4. Get a signature/avatar for these forums :D

I still want to access the POP, but not through Thieving. I'm going to be training Fishing instead, here's the plan for it...

[spoiler=Fishing Training]

Starting at level 58

Experience for 90 - 5.1 million

58-85 Fly Fishing + Fish Flingers, Shilo Village

85-90 Cavefish, Living Rock Caverns

Should earn me a bit of money while being relatively quick/easy :)