Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Talant - We are Recruiting!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Douglas6125
[ Display Name History ]

Douglas6125

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Douglas6125
Hey everyone!

I am Douglas6125, and I am the owner of the clan I Talant. Our clan is primarily social based, however in terms of the events we do we do them based on whatever the clan mates feel like doing, whether that is skilling, questing or just partying! There are no requirements to join our clan, but obviously the basics are needed, things such as being active in the game, the clan chat, and within the clan official forum website. We are a very small clan at the moment, and have got a Clan Citadel running, with more clan members we can do a whole lot more events more often, and have a full blown high level citadel running as well!

We run events such as the following:

- Social Slayer
- Skilling Sessions
- Clue Scrolls
- Dungeoneering
- Parties!
- Clan Citadel
- Minigames

My RuneScape Username is: Douglas6125

please comment on here and PM me in game if you would like to join

Douglas6125
=)

xByrdman
[ Display Name History ]

xByrdman

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:xByrdman
I've been looking for a clan to join but could you post some more details and stuff?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users