Summoning traning

TDC

Just came across a load of money and after buying 95 prayer and 94 herb i have just under 50m to play with.

My ultimate goal would be 99 summoning but I would be happy to get 96 with 50m (75m if I don't bother with 95 prayer).

What are the best things to kill for charms and how many could i expect an hour?

Thanks

Tdc

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

"Summoning is broken right now"

How-so? I've just came back to EOC and I notice it drains my special-hit-good bar whenever I heal with the uni, it does it with food too so maybe it's just the healing?

In terms of combat familiars being awful... More-so than previously? Hell in fact you no longer need food for graardor so would the titan hit much if you were to forego bothering with a BoB?

I hate change.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Steel titans were OP. They were nerf'd and are now underpowered. Eventually, one can only hope, jagex will find balance.

As for best charms. Waterbirth dagannoths. ~300 Crims/h (other charms as well at varied rates of course), possibly more with top gear. Earth barrage (ancients, could be a different name, I struggle with remembering, point is moot), just like barraging before EoC. If you have a dragontooth Necklace and bonecrusher, you can effectively camp forever without needing prayer.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER