Own forum for gambling.

Rjk

I've used TIF for many years now, but over the past year or 2 gambling has never been promoted so much.

I myself have had a gambling problem which I've now recovered from, I can deal with seeing gambling related things now and not get tempted. However, I'm thinking on behalf of people who might have the problem. Rather than seeing gambling promoted left right and centre, would it be possible to get a sub forum for gambling?

Gambling has been a real issue over the last couple of years, but as of March 18th player run gambling in-game is against the rules so we certainly won't be adding a subforum for it. That would be like adding a subforum for botting.

As it's now against the RS rules, it's also against the forum rules so if you see any posts advocating, promoting or admitting to in-game gambling be sure to report them so they can be removed (note that this does not apply to posts made before March 18th as it was not explicitly against the rules until then).

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 2 weeks later...