A few skill questions

A_Gardener

Hello, I have a few questions about training some skills - I think I know the 'best' way but things may have changed since I last did them.

For Woodcutting, is it still Pines with Lumberjack and Beaver? Should I be burning the logs, dropping or splitting?

For Mining, do people still use the LRC worlds? Is it better to smelt and alch, smelt and drop or just drop/bank?

For Fishing, I assume C2 is still the best method?

For Smithing, I've heard Burial Armour (Addy Ingots III) is the best - is this true, and why is it?

Finally, could someone give me a breakdown of what port upgrades I need to max port score? Or should I just build all of them?

Thank you!

Woodcut combine with C2 Fishing, outside that I believe pines is correct (come at me).

Mining, quick hop (SE mining spot since it's safe). Superheat to combine skills and knock off smithing xp, when the world goes down quickhop until you find a new active vein and repeat. Easy enough with bar to SH + drop. I'd also recommend 110% doing Warbands for mining xp. Some people insist on using Jujus, be aware it expires on log/worldhop

Smithing - superheat, aside from that someone else will need to answer, haven't watched prices in a while.

Fishing, combine with WC in c2s for multiskill. As for what's best, I believe it's close between C2ing and combining Barb Fishing with Flingers. Someone will have better numbers for pure fish xp

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

For smithing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldEhLOK6ejJdGdKZlhvNmkzQklxMkpZdnk3cjg3c1E#gid=0

WC should definitely be done with C2's if you need fishing and dg exp otherwise yes it's off to the arctic pines. Fishing should be done C2 for sure. For mining listen to the infuriated australian.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword