Chrome problem

Yt-MejKot

I'm really having trouble with playing oldschool runescape on google chrome , I reinstalled both java and google chrome and it still doesnt work.

The problem is everytime I select a world , google chrome doesnt respond I have the java version that is required and have the google chrome up to date.

Can anyone please tell me what the problem is?

Wow thank's for your help so far , but it still doesn't work and now I got another problem I tried to run swiftkit and i got a runtime error I did all the things it said on the website that popped out but i still get it.

You cant, gaining direct access to the game world is a breach of the rules, users must navigate the runescape website to access to the servers.

It must not bypass the normal navigation of our website for users wishing to reach the game worlds. The software should initially only point at the front page of our websites, and should require the user to navigate through the website normally to reach the game worlds. The software must not contain or acquire direct links to the game applet.

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Macroing%2C_and_third-party_software

simmo200.png