Pures and EoC? New setups?

chtibi

I have an account that I'm not too sure of what to do with. I played and quit before EoC and to be honest I still have no idea on how EoC totally works. It's currently 88/99 Runecrafting and I'll probably start up combat/quests/get members when I get that 99.

Attack - 20

Strength - 20

Defense - 15

Magic - 94

Ranged - 60

HP - 50

I was thinking about a zerker pure if those are still in use, but I dunno which pures are still usable in EoC. I tried F2P PKing for a couple lifes and actually did pretty good with just rune arrows and some spells. Advice? Also, if I were to make a zerker pure, are there any new armors that I'd be able to wear? I stopped playing around when they brought in divine shields and all that jazz, so I don't know much else after that. Thanks!

My 1st tip.it Account Is 'FellonyNoob'

http://forum.tip.it/user/172628-fellonynoob/

a bit of advice, with the new combat level calculator, you can get 94 ranged/attack/strength/hp/prayer/summ without leveling your combat level at all, so that gives you more options,

also from what i hear the main type of eoc-pure is 99 str/att/mage/range/summ/pray and 50 defence

50 defence for void, rune armour, blue dhide, enchanted robes (being level 45 compared to 30 for mystic which is worse)

simply put, any weapon or armour that is higher level than another is better with one exception of void, but lvl 30 mystic or something lvl 50 the lvl 50 armour is better defence and hp boost,

1-20 defence is just unusable in pvp now on i hear, if you 99 all and 1 def and facing someone with 50-all the other person can almost 1-hit you because of the limited hp boost

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,