Looking for social/pvm clan

Hello all,

As the title says I'm currently looking for a social clan for pvm, skilling and above all else - good company. I've been away from the game for some time so still finding my feet again right now, so will probably ask some daft questions - apologies for that in advance! Ideally I'm looking for a smaller group to join, not a group of hundreds and hundreds who I could never get to know properly.

Importantly looking for people to help out with and complete dungeons, boss hunts and other similar things.

Some info about me:

Name: Richard

Age 22

In game:

Name: Slyfoxxuk

Cmb: 180

Att: 82

Str: 81

Def: 93

Range: 85

Magic: 65

Prayer: 55

Stats there arent overly inspiring and arguably my out of game stats are even worse :D

Feel free to add me and pm in game and chat - always up for that. (I have mic etc if required but would likely use by exception rather than as the norm)

Thanks for reading.

Slyfoxuk.png

Check us out Slyfoxuk!

House Divided, a relatively new clan started and ran by a 10+ year veteran, accepting new members who are looking for a family oriented, rule following, no restriction type home.

As the clan leader, I am still learning all there is to know about clans, and how to run one. We have 7 members to date. Looking for other like minded people who are looking for a clan they can call home. A clan that they can let there children be a part of and not worry about anything improper happening. There is only a couple requirements, and they are, follow the rules of RuneScape, and be considerate of others within the clan. I will be accepting members through this forum to start with, and then expanding from there. I would like help within the clan, and only ask that you contribute with whatever knowlegde you may have, and do your part within the clan.

Want to be part of the foundation of a new and helpful clan, please, submit your RS name here, and I will get in touch with you at my earliest chance, and contact you within RS or here on the forums to ask a few questions.

I have already established a Tier 1 citadel, and hope to grow slowly and learn along the way. Our home world is 36. P2P and F2P welcome, though prefer P2P so we can grow our citadel, and plan events/hunts.

Look forward to meeting new members!

http://z13.invisionf.../RSHouseDivided

Our official House Divided Clan forum. Please register and apply to our forum. Please be patient as we are still growing and all new registrations will need admin approval.

Thank you to Dmon Slaya for his incredible work on this forum. He has proved to be an invaluable clanmate.

Jitb

King Jitb, Clan Leader, House Divided.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

• 2 weeks later...