Newbie Help

Syndicore

Hey guys,

So there are a few things that I need help with;

1. Where to train

My current stats are 1 Attack, 1 Strength, 1 Defense, 10 Range, 1 Magic, 12 Constitution. I am looking at some place that I can train my attack to 35, strength to 40, defense to 30 - range to 40, and magic to 55. Obviously they don't need to be all the same locations, but I just need some where to start.

2. Money Making

Well, I am purely f2p, and new. I have level 1 everything right now. Is there something I should level to make the money? What items should I watch to flip? I mean what should I do for money all in all.

3. Mini-Games

So, the new mini-games.. are they fun? Are they worth it? Is there anything worth getting - rewards wise.

4. Side-Quests

Are there any side quests worth doing? By side quests I mean things like the witch's potion 'side quest' or something. I heard about the stronghold security 'side-quest' - are there any more?

5. Titles

What kind of titles are available for f2p? & how do I obtain them? I don't have money for anything in Soloman's shop, so that's out of the question. I was just wondering if there are any that are free.

6. Anything Else

Is there anything else that I should know that new about f2p?

S y n d i c o r e

1. You should probably start off with some basic quests like The Blood Pact, which can get you a little xp, and can also give you access to an area (Lumbridge catacombs) where you can kill a lot of low level monsters. I haven't trained as a low level in a long time, but there seems to be a variety of levels there so you should be fine for a bit.

2. A good way to start off is by earning some one-off rewards. For example, some quests will yield a little money, the Stronghold of Security, Stronghold of Player Safety, completing tasks, etc. After that you can train your stats such as woodcutting, fishing, and mining, and gather resources to make money. You can also pursue more unorthodox methods like killing guards in Varrock for grapes (which they drop occasionally), gathering red spider's eggs in Varrock sewer (not recommended for low levels), filling vials with water, etc.

3. I can't remember any recent minigames added to F2P, with the except of Runespan. Runespan is now by far the most efficient way to train the Runecrafting skill in F2P and is self-contained, meaning you don't need to bring anything but you won't make any money either. The graphics are nice there, but as usual it becomes repetitive training at some point. Minigames list Fist of Guthix are still around, but with heavily reduced traffic.

4. Yes, there is a side-quest there, and you'll receive a little cash for completing it. Aside from the two strongholds and Witch's potion, they all seem to be P2P, though.

5. You can get the title 'The Real' by registering and validating an email for your account. There's also 'The Stuffed' under the customization interface (the button furthest to the right at the bottom of the 'Worn Equipment' tab. It was added for everyone last Thanksgiving after they ran a poll (it was one of my suggestions, in fact) for what title to give. There was a promotion in the past giving all accounts 200 runecoins but unfortunately that's expired. You can still pick up 'The Thrifty' for free at Solomon's, though, so pay it a visit if you can. There's also a few unlocked by doing the Rune Mysteries (the Blue, Red, Green, Gray). I think that covers all of them.

6. Sure but I could go on forever... :P.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Cows are good to train on and can get you a little bit of money as well. Unless things changed, they were considered some of the fastest low level training.

• Like 1