2025 Total, 188 Combat Looking for Clan

I don't play RS that regularly anymore but I do get on everyday for a little while and have the occasional periods of no-lifing. I'm looking for a social clan that does some PvM and minigame events. I don't want a clan that requires me to attend lots of events and do lots of other clan oriented activities the whole time. I'm a medical student who goes out and gets drunk a lot so I don't have much time to play Runescape and that I do have is irregular so I won't always be able to make events/be active at particular periods of time. I'm from the UK.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't play RS that regularly anymore but I do get on everyday for a little while and have the occasional periods of no-lifing. I'm looking for a social clan that does some PvM and minigame events. I don't want a clan that requires me to attend lots of events and do lots of other clan oriented activities the whole time. I'm a medical student who goes out and gets drunk a lot so I don't have much time to play Runescape and that I do have is irregular so I won't always be able to make events/be active at particular periods of time. I'm from the UK.

well if your interested I am making a new clan and I am still looking for 5 other ppl to help start it. im looking for high level ppl to help out. ppl that I can trust. attendants for someone like you would be when ever you can get on. I can understand the getting drunk every night.lol we are an irish clan. we are called The McQuillan's Route or The MCR its biased off of my families history in Ireland. if you are interested pm me on here and ill go through the details with you and you can decide if your interested enough to want to join. just FYI the clan isn't official yet again im looking for mature members not noobs.lol. im 25 myself and it would be nice to have someone with your intelligence on board.

SirLoubert Leader of The MCR sirloubert.png