Reward Items, Fist of Guthix

Hey guys, i have an up to date picture for the Fist of Guthix Minigame, including the Royal Dragonhide Coif not previously included in the Fist of Guthix page.

fistofguthixreward.jpg

Hope this helps,

~ AFO Zodiac

• Like 1

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Hi there,

Thanks for the submission, as you can see the fist of guthix guide currently needs some major work to bring up to EoC standards. Unfortunately I can't use your image since it has lost a bit of quality due to the JPG format. We use PNG as standard since the quality is much higher.

I won't ask you to re-take the image since the guide could do with the rewards being collected in a table rather than an image anyway, it's much more informative and easier to change too. I'll make sure a rework on this gets started, probably by me, and you will be credited when it is done :)

On that matter, if anyone has any EoC FoG information that could help bring the guide up to date, it would be much appreciated. I'm aware the minigame is rather dead though :P

Thanks for your submission,

~Oct

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Sorry about that Octarine, I've resaved the image as a .Png format, hopefully this is better use.

fistofguthixreward.png

Sorry about that, hopefully this is more usable.

~ AFO Zodiac

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png