How many hours a week do you play?

Low Levelled

Hours played per week  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you play RUNESCAPE a week?

If counting time spent online on RS then 1-10 hours weekly changing alot. Sometimes barely even that 1 hour, sometimes maybe more than 10 but not often. If you count sitting in front of computer / playing xbox / other games then it would probably be between 20-30 hours weekly.

u5zhkTY.gif

HEY, ! YOU'RE MISSING A "ZERO/I QUIT" OPTION! :angry:

Like seriously, if you're going to toss up a poll, at least let those who have quit have a chance to be able to answer properly. Otherwise, you're going to end up with a lot of people who view, and then angrily walk away because they couldn't answer properly. Also, you risk the chance of people who are more angry than myself (I'm currently just slightly bugged) coming in and trying to rant your head off. Just imagine a cartoon image of your head being windswept sideways by somebody yelling at your head and creating a wind storm. Get the (admittedly extreme) picture? :geek:

Anywho, pardon me while I go check out some other threads... <*walks off*> -.-

~Mr. D. V. "Dropping a keg of logic on you..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)