ImportXML problem since RS3

RWH

Importhtml for ge grabs is buggered too, I went fishing in the source code a bit and literally could not see anything wrong.

It seems as if maybe they have some stupid block thou since the VALUE error means it IS finding the data it just can't grab it and that is what importhtml is showing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I spent a few hours on it yesterday too and I still can't come up with a work around.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Posting my workaround here too, in case you get here before you get to XPW

=INDEX(ImportHtml("http://xp-waste.comyr.com/player/meredith/table","table",1),1,2)

Returns 754

^Doesn't seem to work for importhtml and ge data ='[ Just causes n/a no data was extracted from the html error

edit: I see from the xp-waste forum tht it had no hope of working for ge data.

Really sucks that they seem to of blocked scraping; I mean wtf Jagex a HUGE part of the most useful Rs fan tools out there rely on scraping data from the GE you coulda atleast given us some sort of 'ge lite' like hiscores lite for the sake of scraping.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue