Runescape 1 Month Membership Subscription codes give away!

Hello guys! I have about 7 RS Subscription Codes (I think but i need to check again) that I wont use so I decided to give it away to those of you whom cant afford to buy one

To participate just answer this questions:

1. Why should I give you a Membership?

2. What will you do with the Membership?*

These questions will make it easy for me to choose a winner and also to prevent members from selling them and lazy spammers getting them

Please answer to this email :

<<Mod edit - feel free to PM your answers to leon instead.>>

Edited by Kaida23

Scam alert!

WARNING: don't send any emails to addresses you don't know. This could just be an elaborate way to obtain Runescape players email addresses.

@Leon, you're more than welcome to do a give-away, but please don't ask users for personal information. There's no reason you can't ask them to answer here and/or send you a PM.

• Like 1

Scam alert!

WARNING: don't send any emails to addresses you don't know. This could just be an elaborate way to obtain Runescape players email addresses.

@Leon, you're more than welcome to do a give-away, but please don't ask users for personal information. There's no reason you can't ask them to answer here and/or send you a PM.

I am not scamming, I already consulted 2 members before doing this

I already consulted 2 members before doing this

Yes, but you didn't consult us. ;)

You're free to give away the subscription codes, and it's very generous of you to do so, but it really should be done through our forum messenger service rather than giving out an e-mail address. I've edited your original post to reflect this. I've also moved this to a more appropriate section.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Got 5 Participants till now and the most interesting answer till now was Cameron Baker

Hey thats me! :D

I really am considering that idea too btw. :3

Runescape is a haven..

I have a question: Where did you stumble upon these? 7 does sound like a very odd prime number to choose if you were to purchase them yourself.

Could've just stocked up before hand then suddenly decided to stop playing rs?

Runescape is a haven..