hoardstalker ring (8)

Flazer Q

So I was was doing the sinkholes mingame and found a "hoardstalker ring (8)" I didn't find in in either the Sinkholes guide or the item database so I guess it may be rare or something, I would attach an image but I don't know how. Lastly If you rub the ring you can teleport to any of the resource dungeons.

I got some images for the staff to use:

5lRPx.png

5lRRl.png

Also, Puush is a great screenshot program: http://download.cnet.com/Puush/3000-2381_4-75796726.html

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Oops. Nice timing!

Glad to see you got it working. :).

And just for the record, rings are a rare reward from looting the chests in the Sinkholes, or can be won by using the preening ibis card at the end. (But only if you have the full hoardstalker outfit already)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

If you do download Puush, go into the Puush settings and look for this.

5lS7d.png

Simply add your own keystrokes and start taking pictures. Once the picture is uploaded, it will open in a new internet browser tab, and you can right-click it and select "Copy Image." Then simply paste the image into a forum post. If you want to post the link, and not the entire image, select "Copy image URL."

Good luck. If you need anything else let us know. :).

4K469.png

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, looks like we must have over looked this item. I don't think a lot of the Crew are big on doing sinkholes :P.

Could either of you provide me with the examine or weight information so that we can make a more complete entry on this item.

sigre4.png
999r.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ya, the ring can be found from any "skilling" in the sinkholes if u would have gotten ibis card w/ full outfit already gotten. You can have more than 1 in your bank as a reference. Great help for like wyvern slayer tasks or bax' falls fire giants tasks or even getting to chaos tunnels quickly so could be a huge benefit for heavy slayers........ I Love This Ring!

ZeroSiggy01.jpg

Unreal Tournament player also