First Pixel+A Hand Drawn Picture

xxxShade

The purpose of this is just to see what other people think of my art because it's hard to judge your own work and your friends won't say they shck cuz they don't wanna be mean.

So First off, this is my first pixel (WIP) that is entered in a competition at the moment. Just tell me whats messed up and I'll try my hardest to fix it (need ideas for the background). Also, I was just wondering that if I didn't win and I finished it all up how much I could sell it for. Rate outta 10

smalleromfgzorz-colorz-character.jpg

And this is my Crab-Dagger that I drew on paper and colored with markers I got for my B-day and I wasn't sure where to post it so I hope this is the right place.Rate outta 10 (Sorry for its enormous size, it was done on a full sheet of paper).

Dagger-img.png

Wow, nice Crab-Dagger. Seems more like a cleaver to me though :) .

As for the sig, the guy looks kinda lanky. Also it looks like he's missing his neck but maybe its hidden behinds sample?

Overall i like it. Though, whats the background going to be?

Wow, nice Crab-Dagger. Seems more like a cleaver to me though :) .

As for the sig, the guy looks kinda lanky. Also it looks like he's missing his neck but maybe its hidden behinds sample?

crab dagger looks like a weapon that could be used on Halo :P

i think his neck is hidden by the collar of the armour

spacescenev24.jpg

Haven't checked this for a while :oops:

Thanks for the comments guys. As Pryo said, his nech is just hidden behind the collar. As for the Halo idea, that would be sweet, but the color scheme wouldn't really fit in. Probably change it to a draker color ( purple and grey).