Dagganoth kings!

Yak-scythe

Why the [bleep] did they update the respawn rate of DKS, now its ridiculous to even bother trying to solo cause as soon as you get one half dead, the other two spawn! they just made it so unrealistic to solo now i liked it the old way where it was actually decent and fun! now i can't do shit there and it was just as i started making a nice bit of gp off it.. but wow, they didnt even announce it though or anything it was just put aside to patch notes. It woulda been nice if they somehow put it where everyone could see it or even if they posted a poll asking! but no, i didn't see anything about anyone wanting dk respawn rates faster, and if there was its too fast now. it should just go back to the way it was before when it related to the world population..

Runescape is a haven..

Thank god, that really annoyed the heck out of me cause i had a slayer task there too. its gone now though but oh well, do you have a link or anything i could check out?

Runescape is a haven..

I think it may have been because they were intended to be more of a team boss with three people, each using a different style and taking care of their own DK.

If they're planning on reverting it, then I suppose they realized that nobody would actually bother trio-ing DKS and that they'd just become dead content like they were for the most part of early EoC.

Yeah trio-ing just splits up the loots way too much for it to be any good, i dont know many people that duo it are aren't fairly high combat. i reall do hope its reverted though perhaps next update

Runescape is a haven..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Is this fixed now coz I got the reaper task there to solo 16 kings. Haven't been there in ages, but wouldn't mind going there again, but only if the spawn rate is fixed. Don't like dying and it's a long way to get to gravestone 

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Is this fixed now coz I got the reaper task there to solo 16 kings. Haven't been there in ages, but wouldn't mind going there again, but only if the spawn rate is fixed. Don't like dying and it's a long way to get to gravestone 

Yes its changed and respawn rate is fixed.

• Like 1

Runescape is a haven..

Cheers for the update. Guess mods can close it now as it's not relevant anymore :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)