Skeletal Wyverns

Bunker_Boy

So I'll just right to it here:

What is a good/best setup to use for my skeletal wyverns slayer task?  And how should I go about completing it?

Just getting back into the game after a few years off, and I'm woefully out of date on pretty much everything. It looks like Tip.it hasn't really updated the beastiary fully since the EoC, so I came to you helpful bunch :)

Thanks!

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

Just pray mage and take a few sharks or rocktails or whatever with you. Praying mage negates their ice breath attack by a lot.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

So should I be ranging or maging them? Cuz at melee range, isn't it their melee attack that deals the most damage? (I have a dragonfire shield, so the mage attack up close doesn't do much).

Sorry, I'm REALLY clueless with this new combat system and everything, haha. :wacko:

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

So should I be ranging or maging them? Cuz at melee range, isn't it their melee attack that deals the most damage? (I have a dragonfire shield, so the mage attack up close doesn't do much).

Sorry, I'm REALLY clueless with this new combat system and everything, haha. :wacko:

I was assuming you were meleeing them. But no, you don't need a shield if you pray mage. Most of their damage will come from their melee/range attack if you're praying mage.

I don't know what weapons you have, but either maging them or meleeing them works well. And like I said, don't worry about their ice breath attack, just pray mage and it will hardly hit (and there's no loss of DPS either).

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid