Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Started my diy - Easy Path

RuneScape Endgame Combat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Was Not Here
[ Display Name History ]

Was Not Here

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts

I started my diy a couple of weeks ago and I figure that I might as well post my progress here. My current stats are here ss2014-03-03at024630_zps4bc78c34.jpg

What I did when I first started was I did warbands and sold the supplies to the tree to get money so I could make planks. I trained my woodcutting by cutting logs/oak logs and using the money to make them into planks so that I could train my construction to 69 so that I could boost to make a gilded altar which as you can see I have done :) I then did the nexus to get 40 prayer. I then started to train my stats to do some quest and get some gear. I am going to try to keep this updated  as much as possible. So far I am having a lot of fun on my diy and it is a good break form training my stats on my main for that  max cape (which i am just need 2 skills to be 99 for). As for what I plan to do shortish term is getting full rock shell, spinned, and skeletal, 55 magic for high alch, 60 combat stats, 43 prayer and do some quest.

Taltin
[ Display Name History ]

Taltin

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Taltin YC
  • RSN2:Taltin DIY
  • Clan:Yak City

woahhh, gl diying

noob

Edited by Taltin, 03 March 2014 - 08:05 AM.

Account stats

My DIY Blog

Was Not Here
[ Display Name History ]

Was Not Here

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts

While killing rock crabs trying to get gloves and splinters for the legs i got an eiffigy!!! ss2014-03-03at084345_zpse85daf10.jpg

still no gloves or splinters tho :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RuneScape, Endgame, Combat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users