Pvm next step

vleademir

I am trying to work towards levels and mainly gear to be able to do some serious Pvm'ing like KK, vorago, nex, and rot6. I currently have dry longs, cstaff, cxbows, bandos, arma, and gano. I have scrolls completed for tetsu and dl darts, and working towards dl and seasinger armor scrolls. Just wondering the recommended order of gear I should be saving for. From what I understand nex armor is usually better than ports unless you're tanking. which is used more often that I should get first? any advice appreciated

Vleademir.

Vlead.png

IMO 

95 Prayer > Vwand/book > ASC bows > Nex Armors.

Magic is the best dps in game as of now so I would get Virtus armor first as it's also the cheapest. Then Pernix, then Torva.

Other items that you should have are 6th age circuit for DPS, Leviathan for tanking. For capes you'll want a kiln cape, mage arena cape, ava's alerter for DPS and Reefwalker for tanking.

If you don't have an arc stream for magic necklace slot I would break your cstaff (after you get vwand/book) to get the tokens for one, buy a murmur and whisper. 

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword