Fotg - Memoraim Crystals

In your guide I notice you haven't fully explained the post-quest Seren memoriam crystals and the item db entries for the Zaros ones all state there are only 12 crystals on frenskae.

After the quest there is a new pathway down a dead end near to the 2nd healing point thing that leads to the previous unreachable island seen from many points that has 4 big standing crystals.

On this island there is a device holding memoraim crystal s01 - s04, to get it to release them you have to tag the glowing tall pillars a set number of times in 1 visit and the more you tag them the more intense the thunder gets.

They require 20, 40, 60 and 80 tags respectively and all 4 can be added to the device in the sanctum to fill out the last chapter making for 16 crystals in total.

Seems like info that could be included in the end of the quest guide and the map, along with a mention of the fact z03 is found in the Cradle post-quest as it was in Mah's arm previously which is kinda missing.

I'd also note these things leave much of your map incomplete:

To the right of H down that dead end is the obstacle to climb to the circular island shown near the z02 portion of the map which should be marked with s01-s04. There is also a ledge drop off the south side of the island that lands on the small 'bump' above A and the main path right near the world gate.

Further to this the crystal in the sanctum is missing its label as z11, the pit as z10, the cradle as z03 and the elder halls as z12

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah, like with the missing item info, we prioritized basic guide release over the other elements. I made the decision that I'd rather have 90% of the guide out there asap rather than 100% half a week later. The complete map is almost done (draft below, credit: Omnitec).

Freneskae%20Map.png

With that update we'll also be adding all of this info, thanks again man! You'll be credited ofc.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

The J on the Seren island is kinda in the wrong place on that draft, it should be more on the northern tip rather than to the side.

Also missing an rock formation marker on the narrow path in front of z08

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue