The DIY Adventures of Jamakam

2dqo66e.jpg

Contents

1.1 - Introduction

1.2 - Rules

1.3 - Starting Stats + Bank

Introduction

I've been playing Runescape on and off for about 9 years now and I've recently took quite a big interest in DIY accounts. I tried turning my main into a DIY account but I felt like to truly enjoy a DIY account I'd have to start it from the beginning, so I made a new account and that's how Jamakam came too be.

My favourite skills include Farming, Slayer and Magic and I really don't like Divination, hopefully it'll have more meaning and be more enjoyable once the new skill comes around. I also love big quest storylines, my favourite one being the Mortania storyline.

Rules

You've probably heard the rules a few times before but everyones are slightly different so I'll post mine aswell:

- No trading (Expection; Trading for quests. E.g. Shield of Arrav + Heroe's Quest)

- No use of the Grand Exchange

- No use of the lend or assist systems

- No guides

- Use of general shops is only permitted if I can't get the item anywere else

- No group Dungeoneering

- No group bossing

That's all I can think of right now, I'll add more if I remember them.

Starting Stats + Bank

fmo1me.pngoj07j7.png

Main Accounts Blog                                 DIY Account Blog

Jakavam.pngJamakam.png

Thanks! I've tried playing OSRS again but I just can't get into it at all, I might give it another chance though over summer when I'm off work and have more time.

30th June
Been a pretty random day today just doing whatever takes my fancy at the time. I tried killing abyssal monsters for a earth talisman since earth elemental wizards refuse to drop them, but I went through a full inventory of food without getting one.
I also did the Strongholds of Security and Safety and whilst in the latter I killed enough Cockroach workers to make myself full Caparpace armour, also getting some decent drops such as Black full helm (upgrade!) and a loop half.
I finished the day with getting 40 Crafting which will be really helpful making urns since theres now a deposit box in the Crafting Guild.

Levels Gained:

1 Combat (54)
4 Attack (24)
2 Strength (25)
2 Herblore (21)
2 Hunter (14)
1 Crafting (40)
1 Constitution (28)
1 Defence (26)
1 Runecrafting (26)

Other:

Abyss Miniquest Complete
Stronghold of Security Complete
Stronghold of Player Safety Complete

Jakavam.pngJamakam.png

1st July

Logged in right next to a fallen star so as soon as it got too size -3 I started mining it and got 40 mining and 41 Mining.

Then I realised my plan didn't work since you need to complete the Falador hard tasks to use the deposit box in the crafting guild.

Speaking of tasks, the new mining levels meant I could complete the Karamja easy diary, which I went and did straight away.

Using my explorer rings daily low alchs got me 27 Magic so I can now enchant emerald and make myself rings of duelling.

I also did a few other stuff like worked towards my coal bag and build the months god statues.

Levels Gained:

3 Combat (57)

4 Construction (33)

3 Dungeoneering (32)

2 Mining (41)

2 Prayer (31)

2 Magic (28)

1 Crafting (41)

1 Constitution (29)

1 Defence (27)

1 Runecrafting (27)

1 Ranged (26)

Other:

Karamja Easy Tasks

1zgdszt.png

Jakavam.pngJamakam.png

Thanks ^^

2nd July 2014

Didn't get much chance to play today but when I did it was mainly focused around Slayer.
I also gained 60 combat which unlocked the Edgeville slayer master and I set up a Slayer log aswell which can be found on Post 2.

Level Gained:

3 Combat (60)
2 Defence (29)
1 Prayer (32)
1 Magic (29)
1 Runecrafting (28)
1 Slayer (19)

Jakavam.pngJamakam.png

04th July 2014
Had the afternoon off so used most of it too catch up on sleep but when I did play I just knocked out a couple of daily challenges I had built up.
I also got a easy clue from thieving H.A.M members and had to get 40 smithing to smith some gold bars for it.
I got 40 Smithing and will finish the clue tomorrow.

Levels Gained:

5 Woodcutting (46)
5 Thieving (26)
2 Smithing (40)
2 Agility (26)
1 Firemaking (32)

5nujae.png

Jakavam.pngJamakam.png