Speach and how to stop spamming!!!

Chaotix04

OK here my idea and if you dont like it pls dont go all moany at me!

Don't u just hate sitting trying to sell ur dragon bones or something and the lvl 3 comes along spamming the place so ur text is unreadable.

WELL HERES THE SOLLUTION!!!!

In the speech box at the bottom you type in what u gotta say and u cant type it in again untill its left the speech box.(And incase ur talknig to your mate in the middle of no where u can talk as many times as you want if you are saying somethnig different!!!) When u try to say something 2 times it should come up in red lettering 'SPAM ATTEMPT, MESSAGE SUPRESSED' or sumthing that only u can see!!!

This would kick spamming for good!

chaotix04.png

Don't u just hate sitting trying to sell ur dragon bones or something and the lvl 3 comes along spamming the place so ur text is unreadable.

In the speech box at the bottom you type in what u gotta say and u cant type it in again untill its left the speech box.(And incase ur talknig to your mate in the middle of no where u can talk as many times as you want if you are saying somethnig different!!!) When u try to say something 2 times it should come up in red lettering 'SPAM ATTEMPT, MESSAGE SUPRESSED' or sumthing that only u can see!!!

First of all, whats wrong with a lvl 3 spamming? He has as much right of selling his stuff as you do

Secondly, this wouldnt change a thing. The speech box is too small, so your speech would disapear very quickly, even if people were allowed to say one thing at a time.

Did you hear me say anything to offend a lvl 3?? no iwas using it as an example and they could put a time limit like your not allowed to say the same thing for 15 seconds or something.

First of all, whats wrong with a lvl 3 spamming? He has as much right of selling his stuff as you do

Secondly, this wouldnt change a thing. The speech box is too small, so your speech would disapear very quickly, even if people were allowed to say one thing at a time.

chaotix04.png