New Item [ Crown of Loyalty (3 Year) ]

Hello,

I'd like to add a new item to your Item Database please.  I noticed there is a Crown of Loyalty for both 1 year and 2 year.  I recently discovered a Crown of Loyalty in my bank that is the Crown of Loyalty (3 Year).  Do I need to post a screen shot of it?

-Goa Apophis

Yes, a screenshot would be helpful, along with the examine text from it, most likely.  Check out the readme here for more info.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I hope this helps you guys keep your stuff updated.  I've been using your site since like 2003.  I remember back in the day when if you tried to type in tip.it into the runescape chat, that it was blocked out with ***.**  lol

So I guess it's an item for having three (consecutive?) years of membership, then.  And I'm sure it will be of help :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Maybe they'll make more in the future or it's just a teaser with a bunch of tiered rewards, who knows?  :P

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

True that.  I mean, I'm anxiously awaiting a 15 year cape tbh.  The RSC cape is pretty cool too.  Though I got on RSC the other day and it's literally NOTHING but bots.  Such a shame they don't have a JMOD there to clean up house.

• 2 months later...

The item has been added to our database and you have been credited.  Thanks for submitting and sorry it took a while!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.