Seer's Village medium tasks

The infor mation about how to complete the "King Coal" task, M3, is incorrect. The rewards for the completeion are also incorrect.

To do the task you need to send a whole load, but the load is now 224 instead of 120.

You have listed as a reward for completing the easy tasks, the ability to send 140 coal in the coal trucks which is obviously not correct anymore.

I do not know if 224 is the reward for the easy tasks or not.

Jimvierling5.png

My Ironman account.

Just to clarify, on task M3, the only change is that the load is 224 instead of 120, right?

Could anyone who has completed these tasks test to see how many coal you can send through the trucks after the various tiers of tasks are compelted? You can put in your own coal I believe, which is faster than mining if it helps. Most sites seem to have the outdated 140 for easy, and one says 252, but I'd like to make sure. Thanks!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

That is not the only change. You cannot (or at least don't have to) use coal on the coal trucks as when you are mining it gets transported directly into the trucks (so they won't appear in your inventory at all). I am not sure of the number of coal, but I can confirm that you only complete the task after the coal truck is 100% full (so at least more than the previous 120)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Alright thanks, do you know/can you check how many the cart stores, if you've completed any of the Seers' tasks sets, and also note specify what the highest level you finished was? I think the rewards in terms of total cart space may be off for all of them :S.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Sorry for the late reply, but I don't have any of the seers task sets completed. I did finish that specific task because I was mining coal there once and noticed that I got the task done when the coal truck was full. I will try to check how many coal will fit in the cart, but I always forget to do so when I am nearby that place >.>

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!