Well of Souls 2D Multiplayer

L S D Outlaw

I quit Runescape to play this a long long time ago. It had the coolest graphics in any game Ive ever played... prolly because its 2D and you can make or download your own skins.

Does anyone know why they shut down? Is there a new version of this game out, that I don't know anything about? Any similar games out there?

I never heard of it and sadly have no idea. I searched it in Google and I assume this is a completely different game with coincidentally the same name? Or is that it?

I didn't really like multiplayer stuff all that much (or didn't get into it, at least) save RuneScape, but if you're interested in a bunch of quirky 1 player stuff I may be able to offer you some recommendations. I'm not sure what you like though :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You found it!

Its an online game, I swear. Theres so much great stuff in this game that make it worthwhile. You can even create your own world and host a server. Character profiles have your Kills, Player Kills, Monsters defeated, and so on. Nevermind the Evergreen and go for whatever interests you, as far as finding a world to play. My favorites are Final Fantasy VII remake and RoT Region of Terror.

There doesn't seem to be anyone playing, and theres nothing on the site that says WoS has stopped running.

I don't really have the time commitment for another game right now, but maybe sometime :P. Also, I'm not sure how related these games really are (it appears to be just a compilation of anything tagged 'RPG'), but here's a page with a list.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Whoa! I didn't know so many games were 2D!

Way back when, me and my brother created a WoS world called WaR. It had a lot of dark humor, and original writing. Its still on my Dads computer and isn't quite finished. We have like 20 different character classes such as Demon Knight or Holy Knight. We also wrote a different story for each class, with ultimate equipment for each class.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.mikeanike.com/Kon.html

Reeaaally amazing artwork!

And heres my fav character...

Level: 100, Hardcore (Scavenger), Age: 34:16
Kills: 11217, PKs: 2, Deaths:22, Incarnations:91
Born in A97 mod 6C88 on Fri Apr 24 09:11:38 2015
Has traveled through 0 mods (last mod: 6C88)
All mods official versions.
Last Encountered: <unknown>
Rating: 800

--- BIO ---
Name: Gang Sabre
Alias: Fatal Acid
Email: unknown
Loc: Canada!

--- KARMA ---
Language: R
Agressiveness: 4
Bravery: 3806