Farming Quest Reward.

Dusk Souls

I remember there was a quest whose farming reward pretty much got you to level 30 or so from 0 exp, does anyone knows which quest it is or if I'm just hallucinating?

Edit: To avoid posting a new thread, I read in the wiki that it is  more efficient to get Summoning to 30 without making pouches (using lamps, Troll Invasion and the  like), is that true and if so, what is the best way to get said experience? 

Dusk%20Soul.png

350 - Bringing Home the Bacon

500 - Perils of Ice Mountain

1,000 - Recipe for Disaster

2,000 - Spirit of Summer (additional 15,000 xp available if level 50 or higher)

3,000 - Enlightened Journey

3,500 - A Fairy Tale Part I

4,000 - Grim Tales

5,000 - Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf

5,000 - Garden of Tranquility

5,000 - My Arm's Big Adventure

7,000 - Rum Deal

11,000 - Fairy Tale III - Orks Rift

20,000 - The Branches of Darkmeyer

24,000 - Back to my Roots

Total: 91,350 Experience.

Nothing really stands out. All the quests that would give enough for level 30 have higher farming requirements.

Fairy tale 1 requires nothing though so I guess start with that.

• Like 1

I don't think so. Here is a list of quests that explicitly give you Farming experience, but many of them have either pre-quest requirements or quest prerequisites. In addition, there are quests that give an XP lamp that can be allotted towards a skill of your choice, but most of those seem to have specific skill requirements to be able to use them, for example be level 50 or higher in a skill. Perhaps there is something I've overlooked, but I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Edit: looks like Kaur beat me to it lol.

Edit 2: doesn't Fairy Tale I have other quest requirements too though? (Lost City, Nature Spirit)

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Edit: To avoid posting a new thread, I read in the wiki that it is  more efficient to get Summoning to 30 without making pouches (using lamps, Troll Invasion and the  like), is that true and if so, what is the best way to get said experience? 

Weekly tears of guthix is awesome for getting relatively large chunks of exp in your lowest skills.