Untrimmed Summoning Cape on an Ironman??!

PyroDexxRS

Hi there, people of Tip.it!

I am just finishing up an Ironman series on YouTube, where I was working towards soloing every boss from scratch! ( Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVM8wYW87ni981NQefqp5ek5taWpHzvnz)

With finishing up with this one, I wanted my next series to be bigger and better! 

What are your opinions on getting 99 summoning as my first 99? I've done calculations and it does seem possible with help from Familiarisation, Bonfires, JoTs etc.

Think this would be possible? As well, does it sound like something you'd like to watch?

I'd like to hear your opinions.

Regards 

First off welcome to TIF!

That sounds like fun - how are you going to farm all those charms? Waterfiends? Other monsters? It certainly sounds like it will be an impressive accomplishment if you can pull it off :D.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Thank you! :) 

It will be a journey for sure :) Holding off 99 HP will be tricky!  

Yup i'm thinking exiled kalphites, waterfiends and some different ones that may give good charms and low xp I guess! 

Thanks for the feedback  :D

Haha glad you like it :). Back in the day I had "untrimmed" Constitution (as F2P, there is of course no actual skillcape to go pick up <_<) and 1xp to 99 Cooking for a couple years as well..

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 2 weeks later...