Tengu tsuba

Teemupets

This one was quite a b*tch to get but hopefully this info helps.

Picture & examine:   http://gyazo.com/65bb755ad300821a7548dca7a29c5ef8

You can paint out the examine for better picture.

Other info:

Found on "Cross Guard" standard voyage. Requires 15k in each skill. Apparentally you need 6,000,000 travel distance and Exile's point to unlock these voyages but I am unable to verify that since I had "maxed" distance and islands before this update.

Weight seems to be the same as for gemstone kaseki aka 2.2 kg.

This item is used in combination with tetsu plate and eastern pearls to create tetsu katana (100 + 50) and tetsu wakizashi (50 + 25). Smithing level 92 is required.

I will probably try to seek out the other tsuba and try smithing myself a pair of swords to play with. Now if you excuse me, I still have to play Scorpion with my lava whip before it gets cruelly replaced by eastern weaponry. Sniff.

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

Thank you! If you could post back when you make yourself one or both of the tetsu weapons that you mentioned, that would be much appreciated, as we do not (as of yet) have images/other info for our site. :)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I can make one of the weapons now (most likely mh katana as I can get rid of my lava whip) but the second weapon is a bit trickier as I have to either get another "lucky" standard voyage OR get 90 divination, get Memory's missions done and complete two triple joint voyages. I can do that but it's probably going to take a while.

EDIT: I got picture & stats for katana despite chrome and gyazo still not wanting to co-operate.

Tetsu katana:  http://gyazo.com/0713cc83a400394539a4b43694924612

You could have gotten the examine from port alone but oh well - a quick paint job and it's as good as new.

Made from 1 tengu tsuba, 100 tetsu plate and 50 eastern pearls with 92 smithing. (Just in case you forgot already =P)

Weapon stats:

• Damage...  1041
  • Accuracy..  2178
  • Style......... Slashing (because 'longsword - wakizashi is a shortsword so maybe it's stabbing instead?)
  • Speed......  Fast

Used as level 85 melee weaponry.

Weight (despite adding stuff to tengu tsuba) still seems to be the same 2.2kg. (Because... screw physics?)

Also as a side note, equipping this weapon also adds an extra scabbard on you. The sword will be carried in there or in your hand depending on your sheathe.

I will try to get other tsuba at some point to get the wakizashi too but like I said - it's probably going to take a while.

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

Just a notice reply. The info is above. Off to my next location to do... something considerably less important.

teemupets.png

im0arp.jpg

Just a notice reply. The info is above. Off to my next location to do... something considerably less important.

I saw it, thank you so much for that :). I'll add it in a couple hours assuming no one else has done it by then (have a few other things to finish up in real life first).

Edit: added :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

No problemo. I'll go back to hunting other tengu tsuba now, although I will probably have to get 90 divination and Memory maxed first. I can still submit info for the wakizashi but hopefully someone else can get it sorted before me.

teemupets.png

im0arp.jpg

No problemo. I'll go back to hunting other tengu tsuba now, although I will probably have to get 90 divination and Memory maxed first. I can still submit info for the wakizashi but hopefully someone else can get it sorted before me.

It's mainly all sitting there - all we need is an inventory sprite and confirmation of stats. Like unless it violently breaks the rules that usual mainhand:offhand combinations obey, it should be fine. If you see someone wearing one and you could nab a picture from their worn equipment interface, for example - that would help!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png